Another For the Men in My Life

I have some pretty amazing men in my life. And although there are times they drive me absolutely bonkers (I think that is just what the opposite sex does for and to each other) I'm glad they are in my life. The fact that they appreciate my little fetish with quilting speaks volumes for them.  So of course I have to make them quilts so they know how much I adore them. My newest man quilt is, Cascade. 
 It is made with Wool & Needle by Moda.  It is a flannel and is super soft. My big tough guys like that.  How sweet is that?  The pattern is available here. I had fun quilting it with lots of geometric shapes. That is probably my favorite part of making a man quilt.

I'm linking up with Sarah and Amanda Jean to celebrate this manly quilt.


Read More
Previous
Next Post »