It was a fun and eventful week last week, and although I was doing a lot of things quilt related I didn't get a lot of sewing done.  I barely managed to get this top done so I could use it for my binding class at Quilt Walk.
The Quilt Walk was great as always.  The Panguitch ladies are so friendly and do such a great job making sure everyone has a wonderful time.  I enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones. After Panguitch I headed down to celebrate my mom's birthday. My eldest son met me down there and we had a wonderful time with my parents. While my son and dad went four wheeling/motorcycling mom and I enjoyed the pool. Later my mom came with me while I did a trunk show then we enjoyed a luncheon with the Dixie Quilt Guild.
Now it's your turn. What were you able to move forward this past week.  Can't wait to see.



Read More
Previous
Next Post »