Twisted Stars

I'm thrilled to finally be able to share this quilt with you.  I made it last summer.  You may notice that my background is lush and sunny.  Not exactly the weather one find in Utah in January.
This is a fat quarter friendly quilt.  It features the fabric line Scarlet and Sage by Fig Tree & Company for Moda.
You can find the pattern in the newest McCalls Quilting magazine. Or enter to win a copy by leaving a comment below. 

Don't miss out on Fat Quarter Shop's flash sale,  Accuquilt's offers or Bluprint's deals of the week.  I do receive a small commission for sales that come from my site.  But I wouldn't endorse them if I didn't use them myself and feel they were of benefit to you.

Remember to sign up for my newsletter to receive freebies and more.







Read More
Previous
Next Post »