20 Half Square Triangle Blocks

 The half square triangle may be one of the most versatile quilting units.  You can create so many designs with it.  I recently spent a couple of days playing with these cute little building blocks.  I came up with 20 blocks.  I know I could create more if I spent more time.
 Or if I broadened my horizons beyond a 16 patch block.  Here are just a few of the blocks I came up with.
Can you tell I really like pinwheel blocks?  I like the movement they create.  They just make me happy.
I've created a YouTube video with the remaining 12.  I hope you'll take a moment to watch it.


 I will also be including a pdf for each one in upcoming newsletters along with a quilt layout for each.  Make sure you sign up so you don't miss out.

Also did you know that Bluprint is offering free classes for through April 9th?  Relax with a yoga class.  Entertain your kids.  Learn a new skill or hone your skills with an existing one.






Read More
Previous
Next Post »