Simple Charm Square Quilt

I'm continuing with my charm filled March.  This time I'm revisiting my Simply Charming Quilt.  

 For a 47" x 52" quilt you will need 85 charm squares.  This quilt is perfect for a beginning quilter.  I use it when I'm teaching youth.  I have made it a couple of times with the 12 year old girls at my church.  It turns out perfectly for them.  There are no seams to match up.  So it is very forgiving.

I needed a quilt Quilty Hug for a man. So I used 126 squares, a combination of a charm pack I had and leftovers I found in my pre-cut scrap bin.  I still need to find border fabric.
I've made this into a YouTube tutorial video.  And for those of you who subscribe to my email, you will receive a PDF version.  Not on my email list?  Sign up today so you don't miss out.  




Here is the video.  If you like it, I hope you will like and subscribe to my channel.  





Read More
Previous
Next Post »